Thursday, March 11, 2010

Still Sick

Finally we have spring like temperatures and I'm so sick that I can't enjoy them. All I can enjoy is raspberry zinger tea and soup.

Boo Hiss!

I feel achy, wobbly and I coughed so hard last night that my side hurts.

Can I please have a pity party now?

I have so much I need to get done at home and the only thing I can think of right now, is when I can crawl back under the covers and sleep for another 8-10 hours. The only thing I want to eat is soup and crackers.

BAH!

I just want to feel better by the weekend. I have plans to see Alice In Wonderland on Saturday and if I miss out on that I will be a sulky girl of the worst kinds

4 comments:

rashbre said...

Soup is good when ill. Get well soon. Alice is great fun.

Anonymous said...

are those violins I hear????
this too shall pass....take care, get some rest and you'll feel better before you know it...

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Get well real soon. Hoping you see your film. I'm trying to find a cinema that is showing 'The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo' from tomorrow. Swedish subtitled films must be tthought to have limited appeal.

Mike said...

More Tussin.

Wv: stiou - The saint of debt.