Saturday, March 06, 2010

Late Night Posting

It was a busy day today. I did my usually shopping and took in the sales at Peebles Department Store. Oh how I love this store. There was a lot of clearance red lined to $5.99, which was fantastic. I also found a pair of jeans for $20, which is great because I only own 2 pairs of jeans. So good buys all.

I also managed to get my Starbucks fix in for the week. I have one rant on that. Why does the Starbucks in Rostraver not have Raspberry Syrup? Huh? If I go to the Starbucks in Barnes and Noble, I can get my White Chocolate Mocha with a shot of raspberry, but not at home.

Grrrrr.

That makes me so angry. Cos I love raspberry in my white chocolate mocha.

Oh and another great thing about today; Key Lime Chicken at Applebees. OMG this stuff is so bad for the waistline, but its so damn good that you forget that it has about 80 bazillion calories.

So how was your Saturday?

2 comments:

Deirdre said...

Mine was fantastic!

And I think each Starbucks must play by their own rules.

I have my own issue every time I go too.

Happy Sunday!!!

rashbre said...

I managed to eat some Key Lime Pie yesterday evening. Not the same thing at all, but still calorific.