Tuesday, March 02, 2010

I'm Not Looking Forward To This

I love reviewing music. I love music in general. I love writing about it. I love getting paid to write about it.

That said I have this really gorgeous CD to review, but its difficult because its an instrumental. I always find it hard to come up with good words to describe an album without lyrics.

Its a good thing the album is really gorgeous, except you can't say that in a review. Oh and while I'm complaining about not having the words for this one, allow me to add that its a double album!

ARGH!

I'm really going to be working for my pay on this one. If I disappear its because my exploded while trying to write this review!

4 comments:

Russ said...

Try closing your eyes while listening, and then write down how the music makes you feel. Also, you could write down any images the music brings to mind. "Turn off your mind, relax, and float downstream."

Russ said...

Oh and by all means move Music Memoirs to Blogspot, or any other blogging platform you like. Personally, it's been ages since I've had a problem with Blogger.

Mike said...

Time to head to the thesaurus for some motivationally inspired verbages.

Wv: boodpile - How you can tell if a bood has been in the area.

Deirdre said...

Russ has good advice! I hope you were able to come up with something great. :)