Monday, March 29, 2010

Why Can't I Read On The Weekends?

This is a phenomenon that I just can't figure out. I buy books on weekends, but I can never manage to sit down and read one. I'm always doing other things or going someplace. Even when I want to relax I can't.

This weekend I had to write a CD review. I have another one due soon too. The one I reviewed Saturday night was horrid and I wastes several hours of my life to come up with a review that didn't shout, "OMG don't fucking quit your day jobs!"

I wanted to say that, mind you, but I didn't. I tried to find some positives to go with the negatives. I probably should stop doing that. I hate to give a really crap artist false hope, and I might have done that.

This could have been time spent reading a good book and I have a "to be read" pile that's threatening to fall over.

I'm hoping that I can catch up on some of the reading I missed out on tonight in between Chuck and Castle. Damn, Mondays for being such a good TV night!

0 comments: