Friday, June 12, 2009

Top 5 On Friday: Week 336

From Music Memoirs

Top 5 voices that are like fingernails on a chalkboard to you

1. Sheryl Crow: There's something about her voice that really unnerves me. I can not stand her voice.

2. Whitney Houston: There was a time when I loved her. That's been long gone. Ever since she recorded I Will Always Love You, Whitney's voice and I just don't go together. In fact, when I hear anything other than her early singles, I run from the room!

3. Celine Dion: This woman's voice makes me want to hurl and if I have to watch her skinny butt beat her chest while she sings like some cavewoman, well I might poke my eyes out as well as going all Van Gogh.

4. Miley Cyrus: Please tell this Disney tartlet her voice is awful and not awesome. Geeze, kids will really listen to anything.

5. Billy Corgan: I've never been able to get into the Pumpkins because Billy's voice drives me up a wall and then a tree! Don't know what it is, but whenever I hear them I immediately shut the radio or TV OFF!

0 comments: