Saturday, June 20, 2009

I Feel Better...Angry But Better

I sent a short note out to our priest.

See you may think I was accusing in my last post, but I'm really shell shocked. Yes, they are allegations and in this country you are supposed to be innocent until proven guilty but our media won't let that happen.

I can't believe this is true. I've known this man for 17 years. I was just 17 at the time I met him. He was nothing but what a priest should be and I truly can't believe he's ever not been.

I sent him a letter telling him that he was my favorite priest and above all that I considered him my friend.

And I do.

I love him dearly and I hate these accusations that are making me question my trust and my love for him. He's a good man. I know that.

I'm just glad I know where they have him hiding.