From Music Memoirs
Top 5 songs you'd be happy to never hear again.
1. Taylor Swift - Love Story: I like Taylor, she's a talented young woman. I used to think Should've Said No was terribly overplayed, but this song trumps that. I have the radio on at work and I hear it at least 5 times a day! Crikey! Make it go away. It was a good song for the first 500 times!
2. B.J. Thomas - Hooked On A Feeling: ARGH! This song is one of the reasons I can't listen to The Pickle anymore.
3. Tom Jones - She's A Lady: Tom has done so many songs that are borderline obnoxious, this is one that crosses the line totally. Not to worry Sex Bomb still rocks my world.
4. Katy Perry - I Kissed A Girl: Horrid song that needs to go away and it should take Katy with it. PLEASE!
5. Shania Twain - That Don't Impress Me Much: Never cared for her music. Sure she's pretty, I can't fault her that but her music gets on my nerves and this song was and still is all over the radio. Blergh!
Riding the Sin Bus to Gulfport
47 minutes ago