Friday, June 19, 2009

Top 5 On Friday: Week 227

From Music Memoirs

Top 5 songs you'd be happy to never hear again.

1. Taylor Swift - Love Story: I like Taylor, she's a talented young woman. I used to think Should've Said No was terribly overplayed, but this song trumps that. I have the radio on at work and I hear it at least 5 times a day! Crikey! Make it go away. It was a good song for the first 500 times!

2. B.J. Thomas - Hooked On A Feeling: ARGH! This song is one of the reasons I can't listen to The Pickle anymore.

3. Tom Jones - She's A Lady: Tom has done so many songs that are borderline obnoxious, this is one that crosses the line totally. Not to worry Sex Bomb still rocks my world.

4. Katy Perry - I Kissed A Girl: Horrid song that needs to go away and it should take Katy with it. PLEASE!

5. Shania Twain - That Don't Impress Me Much: Never cared for her music. Sure she's pretty, I can't fault her that but her music gets on my nerves and this song was and still is all over the radio. Blergh!

0 comments: