Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I Can't Believe I Didn't Know

I was trolling around Amazon the other day when I found this in the New Releases section! A new Cheap Trick CD



I'm trying to figure out how I didn't know this one was coming out, considering there are some albums I've known were coming out for months. Wish I had known too because I would have preordered that one over on CD that I just bought.

I have more loyalty to Cheap Trick than the Chess Musical.

Grrrr. Now I have to wait for my birthday possibly, because there's no extra play money this month. Everything has somewhere to go for the next 3 months actually and I have to dip into my savings to pay for my stupid medical bills. Stupid crap insurance that I can barely afford but need.

I'd rather have a new CD than deal with a damn doctor and their costs anyday.

0 comments: