Thursday, June 11, 2009

Giving It One More Try

I started back at the gym last night. I let my membership expire, actually fussed about it a month ago, but nothing is working for me at home on the getting in shape area, unless the shape I'm getting into is round, and I don't want to be round! And who really wants to be round.

So I spent about 50 minutes getting reacquainted with some of the old torture devices, and I've come to the conclusion, the elliptical machine is going to be hell for awhile, but I really need to get started again before I really start expanding and that is not a good thing.

So its off to the gym I go.

I've just got to figure out what a good mix of cardio and strength training will start the weight moving from my butt!

Oye!

This is not going to be fun. Nope not at all.

0 comments: