Thursday, June 18, 2009

Stuff

My part of Washington County didn't get hit as hard by the thunderstorms that would never end last night, however I didn't get much sleep. There is too much going on right now for my brain to calm down.

There are things going on in my parish that break my heart and at the same time make me want to hurt people and question organized religion, which is sad because until this week, I've been going to mass every week since Palm Sunday. This week I couldn't sit in the same room with some of these people.

I'm really just angry right now with the whole world and I can't really talk about what's going on, mostly because we don't know. All I know is that this has totally robbed me of my piece of mind and most of my faith in humanity.

I'm sad.

My heart is broken.

And I may never see one of my favorite people ever again and that is killing me and filling me with a rage so strong that I can't begin to describe it.

0 comments: