I haven't played this Music Memoirs meme in awhile, so I figured why not!
10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you picked the songs you did)
1. Queen - We Are The Champions (you know this is the yay Penguins song right?)
2. Queen - Another On Bites The Dust
3. Queen - Fat Bottom Girls
It was a Queen kinda day on Saturday.
4. Justin Hayward - Broken Dreams
5. Minnie Driver - Sorry Baby
6. Erasure - Don't Say You Love Me
These are my iPod tracks from when I was at Jack's working out.
7. Sugarland - It Happens
8. Jack Ingram - Maybe She'll Get Lonely
9. Lady Antebellum - Long Gone
10. Byran White - Sittin' On Go
4 songs from my country mix that's been in my car for months.
And now the picture, something I haven't seen since 1992
The Myths of Pop Psychology
17 hours ago