Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Ten Doctors: A Fanmix


Murray Gold - Doctor Who Theme
Doctor 1: Neil Young - Old Man
Doctor 2: Elvis Costello - Let's Misbehave
Doctor 3: The Moody Blues - Stepping In A Slide Zone
Doctor 4: Bow Wow wow - I Want Candy
Doctor 5: Semisonic - For The Love The Game
Doctor 6: Jane Moneit - The Rainbow Connection
Doctor 7: Gordon Lightfoot - In My Fashion
Doctor 8: Colbie Calliat - Kiss The Girl
Doctor 9: The Beatles - Nowhere Man
Doctor 10: The Proclaimers - I'm On My Way
Full Mix: The 10 Doctors (50 MB)
Comments: This mix is a labor of love. I have represented some part of each Doctor with a song, whether its a character trait or even a favorite band of a certain 10th Doctor. This was probably the hardest of the 10 mixes requested and I saved it for last. The artwork was lovingly made by my wonderful pal MoodyMistress
I truly hope you guys love it. I included the show's theme because it wouldn't be a doctor who mix without that signature piece of music.
~ Comment if taking
~ single files and full mix are uploaded to mediafire full mix download is zipped.

0 comments: