Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My TV Rant

For those of you that follow my Livejournal, you'll know I've been on a TV rant for the last 24 hours. Well I've still got it going on.

Why?

As a person that didn't watch much TV for a long time, I now have several shows that I've grown attached to. Shows that aren't on BBC America too!

So why am I ranting?

Most of them are heading for the chopping block.

I'm sick of TV being mostly reality shows. I want to vote them off my TV. I don't want to see who we pick as the best dancer, idol, food network star, survivor etc. I want to be entertained. I want to laugh. I want to see cuteness on my screen. Like this guy.



Nathan Fillion makes my Monday nights very happy indeed. I may not be a twentysomething, but I still like to look at pretty men. Keep this guy on tv! What show is he on? Castle!!!

If that show gets canned I swear I will never turn on ABC ever again. And I won't even begin to discuss my feelings on the possible end of Chuck. Grrrr. Leave my geek shows alone people!!!

0 comments: