Saturday, April 25, 2009

Weekend Busy-ness

~ Still trying to find a cheap car. And when I say cheap I mean around $2,000. Have I mentioned it sucks to be poor?

~ I need time to clean and yet there are other things I need to get done. I have 2 album reviews to do. One that I will be getting paid for and another that I do for the helluvit. Either way its quite a fun thing. The reviews, not the cleaning. I hate to clean!

~ Must do some form of exercise. I remember when I used to like walking and challenging the old body. Perhaps that's part of the problem. I'm feeling old.

~ Its almost 1 o'clock. Tomorrow at this time will be one year since my gram died. I want to talk to her so badly. I can't believe how fast this year has gone.

~ My neighbors have a two Sharpei puppies and I'm so in love with them. I took a few pictures when they came down to the fence for their loving. Can any of you guess that I love animals?

~ Its in the mid-80s today. Why is it that we don't have spring anymore? We have winter and summer. PAH!

0 comments: