Thursday, April 09, 2009

Weird Dreams Strike Again

Let me tell you I had to be tired last night. I was dreaming about great big holes in my back yard and David Tennant in a grocery store.

Yup, that is one weird dream.

I think it even goes beyond weird.

I haven't had a dream I remembered so vividly in such a long time. The David Tennant part was nice but its the whole in the yard part that really made me go OMG weird when I woke up.

See this hole seemed to lead into a strange room that was part of my gram's house, only it wasn't. There was a chair there and loads of books and stuff piled up and nothing was really my gram's.

How strange is that?

The worst part was I was trying to keep the cats away from the whole. Even stranger as MY CATS DON'T LEAVE THE HOUSE!

~shakes head~

This is what I get for staying up late the past few nights. Last night I was so tired my poor little brain took over, and its pretty obvious my brain is very confused!!!

0 comments: