Friday, April 24, 2009

Top 5 On Friday: Week 220

From Music Memoirs

Top 5 artists you wish would put out new material soon and why

1. The Moody Blues: Why? Because their final studio album should not be a Christmas album, no matter how wonderful it is. That's a terrible swansong for a career spanning over 40 years.

2. Duran Duran: So that I can burn the horrible sound of their last crap album out of my brain! Please guys! You can do so much better than Red Carpet Massacre! Hell, anyone can!

3. Gordon Lightfoot: One more album Gordon please. Harmony was so wonderful. I know the guy is in his 70s but I still hold out hope that he has a few more songs to share with us. Its a dream, I know, but hell, you gotta dream, right?

4. Erasure: Sure they just put a best of compilation out, but I want new material! Total Pop is a great best of, but I want new songs!!!!

5. Over The Rhine: I'm greedy I always want new material from this band. They are so very awesome. Plus they haven't had an album out in a year, and that was Live From Nowhere 3.

0 comments: