Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Tuesday Randomosity

~ Is anyone else watching Castle? I swear this is one of my favorite new shows. I hope it does well, though I think it is, so Squee. Its one of the few cop/detective dramas I can stomach. Have I mentioned I'm so sick of most dramas either revolving around crime or the medical field? The only other show like this that I love is Chuck. I love Zachery Levi. He is all kinds of awesome.

~ Tonight is Coney Dog Tuesday at A & W. 99cent chili dogs! Not exactly diet food, but still very nommy!

~ I still freak out every time I hear the Visa commercial with Tuesday Afternoon. I also now want to go to The Pittsburgh Zoo and Aquarium!! I wouldn't mind going to the Akron Zoo either...or any zoo with some neat jellyfish!

~ I'm addicted to some apps over on Myspace. Its sad, I know, but I love the Green Spot gardening app. It brings me great joy and it helps me destress, except when I can't find all 24 easter eggs in the damn Treasure Chests!!

~ Two albums I must buy ASAP the new Billy Ray Cyrus and the new Keith Urban. Its so weird that I'm liking country music right now.

~ Has anyone seen Monsters Vs Aliens yet? I have such a love for stuff like this and I want to know if its worth the money to go see it. Its time for another movie. I need some over priced popcorn and a darkened theater.

~ Anne Rice's Christ The Lord: Out Of Egypt is quite a good read. I'm trying to finish the two books before Easter as a little project of mine.

0 comments: