Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Hump Day Already?

Where the hell is the week going? Its hump day already? Yikes! There's still so much to do this week and as usual, I'm getting very little done.

I'm going to have 2 reviews I need to write to get paid and I have 2 more that I need to write because I requested the music. More fool me. I didn't expect to get slammed with reviews in such a short period of time.

At least its money, right? That's a plus, because I'm still not working my usual 40 hours. And all this work goofyness is giving me nightmares. Literally! I've actually had dreams about my boss. Not what I want to dream about. Worse still I've had dreams about that whacknut DJ again.

The heat is definitely getting to me, doncha think. I haven't had more than a passing thought about that guy in ages.

Truth be told I haven't thought much about any guys, other than my TV guys in ages, and that's a safe thing for me.

I'm just not in the mood for much and I haven't been for ages. I prefer to be left alone.

Ah, its just too much to think about right now.

Oh and did I mention one of my tires died last night. Totally shredded and of course I have very little money now until Friday. So double ARGH!

Why can't I just go back to bed....and let the day go over the hump by itself?

0 comments: