Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Hump Day Randomosity

~ I can't believe none of my friends could guess any of my favorite songs from this post. I thought a few of them were pretty obvious.

~ Finished reading Anne Rice's Christ The Lord: The Road To Cana and it was just as wonderful as the first book. I recommend these two books to everyone.

~ Eharlequin has been seducing me with their sales lately. I just spent another $14 on books. Weeeee. Just what I need to buy when I'm broke!

~ My doctor's office is full of idiots. I was there with my dad a month ago and asked for my balance so I could pay my bill. They gave me one amount and then yesterday I get a bill for $103. Seriously, this is absolutely whack. How did they not know I owed them $155? WTF.

~ While I'm WTF-ing. Why will my health insurace cover the pap smear but not the doctor visit to do the pap? This is fucking insane. Mr. Obama, please fix this. I don't mind that stuff is covered and other stuff is part of my deductible but the grey area is whack and some of it makes no sense.

~ Anyone watching the Unusuals? I fell asleep mid-way through the show last week and I'm not sure if I like it enough to watch it again this week. I need convincing.

~ I've got an interesting idea for Elfslut Says this week. I'm going to be blogging about Music and Friendships. It will be up later today at Mossip.

0 comments: