Thursday, April 02, 2009

Life On Mars Finale

The end of the show truly proved that as American's we must have our happy endings and for this show I'm not sure it was a ending that suited the story. Granted it gave the show closure, more so than the original, but then again the British were working on Ashes To Ashes, which won't happen here.

I'm going to miss Jason O'Mara. As Sam Tyler he was pretty damn good. In fact, I'd say he was just as good as my beloved John Simm in the role.

I'm really sad the show is over. Hopefully it will come out on DVD soon, so I can rewatch the episode I slept through over the past few weeks.

The one thing that I wish would have come out of this show was a soundtrack. There were some awesome songs used of the course of the last 17 weeks. Its a shame I'm going to have to go on a special song search to find some of the lesser known ones.

ARGH!

Here's hoping the Unusuals is a fitting show to fill its spot, but some how I doubt it.

0 comments: