Friday, April 03, 2009

Top 5 On Friday: Week 217

From Music Memoirs

Top 5 songs you wish you had never heard (and tell us why you wish you hadn't heard them)

1 The Ohio Express - Yummy Yummy Yummy

Why? Because I spent hours trying to figure out how you get love in your tummy and when I did figure it out I went Eewwwwww! Plus the song is a damn ear worm.

2. Britney Spears - If You Seak Amy.

The whole scandal over this song which prompted my most recent Elfslut Says forced me to try to figure out what the fuss is about. Sadly even with the video clip that plays the whole thing spelling out how the title is a play on Fuck Me, I STILL REALLY CAN'T HEAR IT!!!

3. Miley Cyrus - Hoedown Throwdown

Let's just say this song is evil and I tend to sing it for hours after hearing it? If that's

4. Billy Ray Cyrus - Achy Breaky Heart

I'd like to Achy Breaky Billy for this song. Its obnoxious and was such a huge hit too. Yikes and Yucks! It might be easier to explain why I really love his Back To Tennessee album if he hadn't recorded this piece of crap song.

5. Katy Perry - I Kissed A Girl

Why did people like this? Controversy? Yikes! Jill Sobule's I Kissed A Girl (Same name, different song) was 100 times better and even that song was freaking obnoxious.

0 comments: