Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Some Random Stuff

~ I now have a Facebook page and I don't know why? Feel free to be my friend over there. What really is the point of that site and for that matter Twitter. I freaking can't stand Twitter.

~ The Chuck season finale was awesome. I can only hope NBC has the intelligence of picking that show up for a 3rd season.

~ 90 degree heat in April really really SUCKS!

~ I'm totally frustrated with one of my friends who is constantly bitching and moaning on her blog about her weight. If she wasn't a friend since grade school I would probably ditch her from my f-list because reading her complain when she's 5'8 and not very fat at all, in fact NOT AT ALL FAT, makes me want to do her bodily harm.

~ The Swine Flu? This is totally driving me nutso. What's one more disease in the grand scheme of things! ARGH!

~ Why are super thin models newsworthy? Seriously if you starve yourself thin, you are just weeding yourself out of the gene pool, which is probably a very good thing indeed.

0 comments: