Thursday, April 30, 2009

Frustration:Thursday Thirteen Style

Thirteen things that frustrate me right now

Where to start:

~ Radiator cap and thermostat shot on Bernie the Beretta. The car is falling apart around me. ARGH

~ Why do I always forget to buy cotton.

~ 10 o'clock telly is the demon. I always fall asleep during the last 10 minutes.

~ The Doctor Who Mixtape I'm making. I still need songs for Doctors 6 and 7 and I have no inspiration for these two guys as their doctors are ones I haven't watched much.

~ I have too much shit to do and not enough time to do it.

~ My hours at work are still cut. (Though I'm not sure how frustrated I really am about this)

~ The kittens never let me sleep past 7.

~ The weather, is it hot is it cold.

~ I need a day off, but I don't know if I'm getting vacation days this year.

~ I keep trying to figure out if I can take a road trip this year. All signs are pointing to a big fat NO!

~ Need to clip the dog. The dog gets feisty when I do this and it takes FOREVER to do.

~ Need to clean, but anytime I go to do something someone is in the room I need to be in...can you guess that room is the freaking bathroom?

~ 2 reviews I must write for mossip but my time its non-existent!

0 comments: