Sunday, April 05, 2009

A Little Musical Something For You





Full Mix: Dreamtime (70 MB)
Single Tracks:Cast In Bronze - Smooth Satin
Chris Blake - Lullaby
Emm Gryner - Divine Like You
Fauxliage - Someday The Wind
Fermata - You Are Not Who You Once Were
Grey Eye Glances - Feathers In The Air
Jane Monheit - So Many Stars
Jillian Goldin - Shadows
Justin Hayward - Celtic Heart
Loreena McKennitt - Never-Ending Road
Moya Brennan - Show Me (Jakatta Mix)
Oingo Boingo - Is This
Over The Rhine - Snow Angel
Terami Hirsch - Little Light (Halo Mix)
Two Loons For Tea - Sunset Room
Comments: Here are 15 songs that to me fill the bill of fairytale sounding or dreamlike sounding songs. I tried to bring in equal parts of the request as well as finding songs by both male and female singers, which was quite hard for me. Some of the artists I featured are from my reviews, like Jillian Goldin and I hope you all enjoy the mix!

~ comment if downloading
~ files are uploaded to mediafire and are all mp3 and the full download is zipped.

0 comments: