Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen things that help cure my boredom

1. Play with apps on Myspace. Will someone please pull me away from Green Spot and Dog World before all my brain cells evaporate?

2. Go through the upcoming releases at Amazon in the music section. You know like my CD wish list need to get any longer than it already is.

3. Watch the many shows that I or my nephew has DVR-d during the week that I've missed.

4. Pick up a book and read. I'm still trying to figure out why I always end up reading at least 2 books at a time. Its a mystery I'll never fully understand.

5. Read my friends list on Livejournal and all my daily reads on Blogger.

6. Blog, probably about how bored I am!

7. Visit the PR company that I write for and see if there's any new music to review.

8. Clean the house. It takes a special level of boredom for me to do this.

9. Play with the kitties. This usually does not thrill the kitties.

10. Make icons for my Livejournal.

11. Go for a walk, assuming that its not freezing or raining or snowing out. This is something I'd like to do soon, but those 3 weather conditions seem to be stopping me quite a bit.

12. Plan trips that I'm probably never going to take.

13. Go to the gym. Which I should be doing a bit more now that the weather is better.

0 comments: