Monday, April 27, 2009

It Was A Weird Night

Very seldom do I let people from the internet into my real life, but somehow out of the blue there is this guy from GA that a friend of mine has kinda known for awhile that managed to get my phone number. Cell phone that is.

He's not a bad guy.

He's just...

Erm...

I can't pinpoint it, but see I have this theory. He's good-looking, as in model, rock-star attractive. His family has money, enough that he's had time to play at being in a band.

So in general why would you pay any attention to a rather poor little girl from Southwestern, PA.

See something in that doesn't jive with me.

And I don't wish to be the next Eliza Doolittle. Not that I would because he's in GA and I'm in PA...and this girl travels for no one, but you catch my drift.

So for an hour and a half I talked to this guy about music, which was nice, but it left me feeling all, Bleh...because I generally wished he was someone else. Not because I didn't like him, but because even if he were around, it just seems impossible and improbable.

The guys a bit wingnuttty, right?

0 comments: