Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Tuesday Tunes: Week 76

From Music Memoirs

Have you ever made a mix CD for someone or had one given to you?
Yes, to both. I also absolutely love making mixes for people, its such fun to torture people with my very bizarre taste in music. Muhahahaha!!!


What way do you share music with friends? Mix CDs, Tapes or other means?

No tapes anymore, I usually just make a mix CD on the computer for friends or use some other means to share the tunage like mediafire or sendspace etc.

Why do you usually make a mix CD?
I make them for various reasons, the chief one being I feel like it. I have been part of some mixing groups so a few times its because there was a weekly theme etc. I don't usually need a reason. I love making mixes. At Christmas I make one for friends and family filled with new and exciting Christmas tunes.

If you could make one person a mix, who would it be and why?
You know I'm not sure there's anyone that I'd like to make a mix for anymore, that hasn't already had one made for by me. That's kinda sad, I know, but truthfully there's no crushes going on or anything like that, so nope. No one.

0 comments: