Monday, April 06, 2009

Weekends Hate Me

I had plans this weekend. Not great plans, but I had some.

My dad's b-day was Thursday and I had hoped to take him to Uniontown to Ruby Tuesday's for dinner yesterday and then go to the mall and Target.

Nope didn't happen.

Why?

Because my father left the four ways on Saturday and he killed the battery, and we took that as an omen to stick around the area this weekend.

I swear I never get to leave the valley anymore and when I do, well its not exactly a girls night out thing.

Nope its never that.

I never get to go out for drinks at Barleys and Hops or somewhere like that. Nope. Never any adult conversation for me. This is wrong on so many different levels.

There's no hope for next weekend either, since its Easter and I will be spending most of the weekend in church.

Ah well, maybe by May I'll get out of the house and go somewhere.

Anyone want to take bets on the chance of it happening?

0 comments: