Friday, April 10, 2009

Top 5 On Friday: Week 218

From Music Memoirs

Top 5 reasons you need music in your life

1. It keeps me sane during work hours, and let me tell you, any little thing that can keep me sane then is appreciated.

2. It keeps me from being bored. If I'm not listening to it, I'm looking for something new to listen to. Yup I spend a lot of time on Amazon and CD Baby just looking for something new and amusing to listen to.

3. It helps me to sleep at night. When I have a particularly awful day, I need some Enya or other New Age music to ease me into sleep. If that doesn't work, where's the Tylenol PM!!!

4. It provides me with excitement when I get to see my favorite artist in concert. Sadly it doesn't look like I'll be having any excitement this year.

5. It provides me with laughter, because songs like Yummy Yummy Yummy and Laugh to name but a few can't help but bring giggles..or John Barrowman singing Uptown Girl, which is a horror unto itself, but a funny horror.

0 comments: