Thursday, April 09, 2009

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen things I seldom, if ever do

1. Polish my nails. I just don't have the patience for it and they always smudge or chip and then I get frustrated. I'm not a mani-pedi kind of girl.

2. Watch soap operas. For a brief period I watched General Hospital and Passions but it wasn't very long. The whole concept is just too ridiculous to me. Even my cheesy romances make more sense.

3. Eat sushi. I tried it once and it made my stomach turn.

4. Buy music in places like FYE or Borders and Barnes and Noble. FYE is way too high in their prices and its much the same at the other two, though Barnes and Noble has a kick ass selection some times. Borders is very lacking anymore and that saddens me, because I used to find great stuff there at great prices.

5. Blog on my Myspace. I don't like Myspace and I refuse to have a Facebook page, but I keep active on Myspace because of the reviews that I write for mossip and review you. I like to friend my indie artists and I've made some good contacts that way too. I am however addicted to those stupid garden/pet apps there.

6. Watch Mtv or Vh-1 or their other channels: I used to be addicted to Vh-1 Classic but it got so blech, that I don't even turn that on anymore.

7. Go to the library: I buy all my books either from Harlequin or BOMC2. Plus our library's hours are whacky so I just can't get there even if I wanted to.

8. Watch reality shows or American Idol/Dancing With The Stars type shows. I hate them all and wish they would get off my telly.

9. Read horror novels. I'm not a big fan of Stephen King and the like. Even my vampire novels that I adore aren't the totally frightening kind. I read girlie books and I'm not ashamed to admit it, but then again, I am a girl.

10. Go to concerts in big venues: I hate arena shows. I prefer more intimate venues and anymore I prefer music from artists that aren't on the charts. Indepentent artists all the way. Thank you very much.

11. Go to the theater, which is something I'd like to change, but it seems all the broadway touring companies like to come through Pittsburgh at the worst times (The winter)

12. Stay up later than midnight. I miss being a night owl, but I guess I'm just getting old.

13. Miss a day of blogging. The only times I don't blog are when I'm away from home or there's been some horrible thing going on in my life.

0 comments: