Friday, April 17, 2009

Top 5 On Friday: Week 219

From Music Memoirs

Top 5 songs that make you want to party.

Elvis Costello - Party Party
Its a song the man hates, but I love and I wouldn't mind partying to that one. Its got the happy Elvis cheesy 80s vibe which makes it especially awesome.

The Moody Blues - Here Comes The Weekend
If the moodies had a party song, this would be it...Not the best of Lodgey's songs but do we care? No, its fun!

Sarah Brightman - I Lost My Heart To A Starship Trooper
Ah, don't tease Sarah for her Hot Gossip song! Its a great tune that really makes you want to dance or laugh a lot.

Jimmy Buffet - Why Don't We Get Drunk
Isn't that the point of parting? Tee hee!

Erasure - Sunday Girl
My second favorite Erasure song. No one has figured out the first and I'm ashamed of a few of you because you haven't. Tsk Tsk.

Duran Duran - Electric Barbarella
This song is so infectious, it makes you want to get up and move and drink fancy drinks and look posh while trying to hunt down some poor unsuspecting soul to take home.

0 comments: