Monday, April 13, 2009

Random 10 - Week 200

I hardly ever play this meme anymore and its one of mine.

10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you picked the songs you did)

1. Doctor Who Theme
I won't mention that I thought Planet Of The Dead sucked though. Oops, I did.

2. Red Dwarf End Credits
Its cold outside there's no kind of atmosphere. We're all alone, more or less!!

3. Murray Head - Superstar
Hey, it was Easter, you have to listen to this one on Easter.

4. Gordon Lightfoot - Wreck Of The Edmund Fitzgerald

5. The Moody Blues - Tuesday Afternoon
Do you know how many times I've heard that commercial this weekend? And who wants to go to the zoo and aquarium with me!!

6. Fern - Egbert The Easter Egg
Its stuck in my head!!! I wish I knew who did the 50s version I used to have on vinyl. This song is so cute!!

7. Elvis Costello - Man Out Of Time
Love this song :)

8. Billy Ray Cyrus - Back To Tennessee
I really like Billy Ray's album of the same name.

9. Gordon Lightfoot - Alberta Bound
Another favorite of mine. I was having a Gordon day yesterday.

10. Hannah Montana - Best Of Both Worlds
No, I didn't go to the movie, but I do recall watching the show more than once this weekend. That's very sad, I know, but the show is cute.


0 comments: