Friday, October 10, 2008

Top 5 On Friday

From Music Memoirs

Top 5 songs to soothe the savage beast.

Chris Blake - Lullaby
Chris is an indie artist who's recent CD I had the chance to review for my LJ community, Mossip. You can check out the video for Lullaby here.

Boingo - Insanity
It's not calm song at all, but something about it has always destressed me or rid me of road rage. I'm not sure why that is the case though.

The Moody Blues - Lovely To See You
This is probably one of my favorite Moodies songs and anytime I play it I go to my happy place. I probably should play it more often.

Erasure - Tenderest Moments
A b-side from the Run To The Sun single from I Say, I Say, I Say, quite possibly the most beautiful song that band has ever recorded.

Elvis Costello - Still
Actually anything from North can soothe my savage beast. It can also put me to sleep. Do not try to power walk to this album, you'll fail miserably!

0 comments: