Sunday, October 26, 2008

Starting To Feel Better

Its been a rough few weeks, what with dealing with eye floaters and well the whole booby issue. My stomach is still a bit upset but getting better. I wish I could say the same for my computer, which is still acting a bit odd.

I really haven't been feeling to excited about being on the computer or doing much of anything right now which is not a good way to feel. Its hard getting over the feeling of fear that seems to have stuck with me right now.

Its been hard to return to feeling normal after all that I've been through in the past few weeks.

I was able to eat a bit more than usual yesterday, so that felt good. If only I didn't sleep on the couch for part of the night, I'd have been in really good shape. Our couch is hell on my back!

Hopefully in another week or two I'll be back to my version of normal, whatever that may be.

0 comments: