Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tuesday Tunes: Week 55

From Music Memoirs:


There is one week left in the US before the election. This week I want you to pick one song that best describes the candidate of your choosing and tell us why you picked it.


The candidate of my choosing is Barack Obama. Its been a hard decision for me to make but I feel that our country can't take another 4 years with a republican in office. I'm also scared to death of Sarah Palin, but that's another story altogether.

I'm not sure that the lyrics of the song I pick are completely appropriate but the title definitely is, because regardless of the candidate you pick there's one word that keeps floating around everywhere.

Change

My song is by Oingo Boingo, or rather just Boingo when they released this song in the mid-90s.

Lyrics to Change. It's not a political statement by any means, but somehow it sums up my feelings about the word that's being tossed around in this election so much.

I hope I'm wrong about my feelings and I hope we do get some Change come January 2009.

0 comments: