Wednesday, October 08, 2008

The Debate Goes On

I needed a beer to get through just a little bit of the McCain/Obama debate last night. Just watching these two jokers is enough to make me drink.

Is it horrible that I still don't really want either of them to be president?

And just watching McCain smirk makes me want to chug down a whole beer! Come to think of it Obama does that to me too.

Where the hell is Hillary when we need her?

If we were going to have a woman floating around in this election, why does it have to be that freakazoid, religious wingnut, force two unwilling kids to get married, barbie doll looking, beotch that doesn't know the US Constitution from a hole in the ground?

Ehem.

Yeah, that sums up how I feel about that particular candidate well, doncha think?

When this election is over I will be a happy human. Maybe. Unless the polls suddenly change and we get that old fart that likes to point and smirk a lot for a president.

I really think that if they want a good debate they should really start arguing and Obama should beat up the old guy. I know I'd be amused. OK, not beat him up...how about duct taping his mouth shut?

0 comments: