Monday, October 20, 2008

Cold Case = Depressing

I love this show even though its a tearjerker 99.9% of the the time. Last night was no exception. I won't spoil the plot but seriously the ending made me want to cry.

There are usually 3 types of endings.

1. The happy ending: Somehow the person is found or somehow saved even though the case is 30+ years unsolved.

2. The murderer is caught.

3. It was an accident and the person involved was too scared to say what happened.

ARGH!

Even though this makes everything simpler it doesn't make the show less interesting. I love the show and watch it whenever I remember that its on. (Which isn't always often as I'm terrible at remembering when my favorite shows are on)

It does however always make me cry, especially if the third cause of the murder is the one that results in the end of the story. Which is why I was near bawling at the end of last nights show.

0 comments: