Monday, October 13, 2008

I'm Still Depressed

This floater has got me down. Now that I know that it won't kill me I should be ok, but no. And I just don't know what to do to calm myself down about this little dust-like think that's floating about in my eye.

I know it could be worse, I could have a bunch and they could be huge, but this one is making me crazy right now. Especially when it does its little dancing routine in my eyeball. Get this sucker on Dancing With The Stars or something.

I marvel that the medical profession can rid us of everything but fucking floaters.

Being told I have to live with this is just ridiculous. What's worse is that I'm the kind of fool that's read stuff about them and know that they can and probably will get worse in time.

Oh thrilling!

That makes me feel so much better.

I want to have my life again and right now I feel like this little dot has taken it away from me. I know it sounds crazy, but that's how I feel. The only activity I'm really enjoying anymore is sleep and you can't sleep your life away. I don't want to do that anyway.

I'm considering a pair of sunglasses.

Any of you floaters sufferers have any suggestions for this poor fool girl?

0 comments: