Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Tuesday Night On BBC America

Oh how I love the British comedies on that channel, even though I've seen half of them before (AB Fab and Coupling).

There's just something about these shows that really bring me the giggles. I absolutely love the show Coupling. I had a huge crush on Richard Coyle the actor that plays the more misfitish Jeff Murdoch on the show.

I'm also starting to like Gavin and Stacy. I never thought that would be a show I'd like. Its too relationship oriented, but I do.

My favorite show however is Graham Norton's talk show that they put on Saturday Nights. I think we're about a week or so behind the UK possibly more, its hard to tell sometimes, but oh is he a riot. This past week he had Jennifer Saunders of Ab Fab/French & Saunders and Cyndi Lauper. It doesn't get much funnier than that really.

Its the little things that make everything worthwhile or at least amusing. Thank god for Tuesday night telly! A little laughter never hurt anyone, right?

0 comments: