Thursday, October 23, 2008

Pet Emergency

Yesterday afternoon, shortly after I got home from work, my Mutchka had a seizure. Talk about scaring me to death.

I was seriously starting to calm down about some things and then this. I cried the whole way to the vet, because at the time, I thought my kitty was having a stroke and I wasn't going to able to bring him back alive.

Thankfully that wasn't the case, but it really took what was left of my nerves, which are really bad right now and sent them into a tailspin.

I just want to be able to calm down and have a normal pain-free day. All this stress I've put myself through is bad on the stomach, really bad. Its also made me want to do absolutely nothing except sleep. I can sleep for hours. Then I wake up and my brain starts churning and I start worrying about various things.

Not fun.

Seriously I just want to go back to bed and forget things. Is that too much to ask?

0 comments: