Saturday, October 25, 2008

And Now The Computer Acts Up

This morning my XP profile didn't want to log me on. Isn't that lovely. All my email settings and emails that I saved, I'm not sure if I'll be able to get to, because of whatever went batshit insane last night when my computer didn't want to power down properly.

I'm truly ready to scream.

With all the stuff I've dealt with this week, I really didn't need this too, but oh well. I guess I'll have to deal with making a new profile. At least all my files on the hard drive are fine. I'll be transferring them over to the external for safe keeping.

Way to make life just a wee bit more complicated than it should be right now.

This has definitely been a week where I didn't want to get out of bed, and with each passing day I get yet another reason to pull the covers up over my head and ignore the world spinning by.

0 comments: