Friday, October 17, 2008

Why Am I Up At 5:30?

Actually I was awake at 4:30 because of mama cat but also because I have a nice pain under my left boob. TMI, I know, but let me explain. I worried all damn evening about it until just now when I realized that I probably pulled a damn muscle.

How did I do this you might ask?

I was going to the bank at 9:30 yesterday for my boss. I work in an office trailer with metal steps and it was raining. I had my Crocs flipflops on because they are comfy.

Can you guess what happened next?

Yup, I fell on my butt, grabbing the railing with my left arm. (Which is the side that's hurting)

Apparently the muscle pain was a little delayed in showing up.

I didn't even tell my boss about it yesterday at work, because I didn't think it was a biggy. I slipped and fell. Didn't hurt myself, but apparently I did just a little bit.

Oh Yay!

Tylenol isn't helping much. Neither is it being 10 days before you know what arrives. (Sorry more TMI).

All I want to do is go to bed now, but I can't sleep on my left side cos it hurts! I am such a whiny tard these days.

0 comments: