Thursday, October 16, 2008

Pass Me A Sedative Please

Everything is bothering me right now. I've got myself so worked up over the damn floaters that my whole body is rebelling against me.

Dammit.

And watching that stupid debate last night didn't make it any better. Its a good thing I didn't have a beer or I would probably be dead by now.

I have no respect whatsoever anymore for John McCain and his obnoxious smirk. But that's enough of that.

On top of it all in all my crazy worries about my eyes, I almost forgot to pay a credit card bill that's due tomorrow. Thank god for online payments, but I fear I'll probably get hit with a late fee, because I've been stupid and just not feeling right.

My wrist hurts. My boobies hurt. Yeah, TMI, I know, but it's about 10 days from my period, but that has me worried too. I've turned hypochondriac in the last 2 weeks.

I'm a constant worrier, but this is ridiculous. I wish I could feel better. And I apologise to all of my online friends that I've been bugging about the floaters. I know I've been a nuisance but I need to somehow convince myself this isn't the end of the world. I just wish I could put them out of my mind.

Now if you don't mind, I'm going to try to not throw up for the next couple of hours

0 comments: