Friday, October 03, 2008

Where's My Shoulder

I'm finding it increasingly sad that when I have problems there's no one to go to, but when someone needs me I'm always there.

I'm not looking for tea and sympathy, well, maybe I am, or maybe its just reassurance that I want, I don't know, but I've had an odd health problem crop up.

This might not be so worrisome if I HAD HEALTH INSURANCE!

Its nothing major. Its an eye issue, but its left me out of sorts all week. I'm shelling out $55 to see an eye doctor even though I had an exam back in June. I just want to make sure the "floaters" I'm seeing in the bright light are just that, floaters and not something else.

All of this makes me crazier than I already am. And seriously, I don't need to be crazier. I need some sanity in my life.

Why can't I get that? Or at least someone that I can share my fears with? Because right now I'm scared as hell, even though I know I have nothing to be very concerned with.

0 comments: