Monday, October 27, 2008

The Steelers Disappoint

I'm not a huge football fan, but I follow the Steelers. I love it when they win and I get really disgusted when they lose, especially like they did this past weekend.

I swear the whole team is injured, which is something that's been plaguing them since they won the Super Bowl a few years back. It all started with Ben and his bike accident that could likely have killed him if he weren't so lucky.

Yesterday's game made me nervous. They were winning, they were tied and then they lost, all in regulation. I think I could have handled it better if they lost in overtime.

I hope the rest of the season goes a bit better for the guys and I hope some of them actually return to play, because if they don't its going to be another mediocre season for the team and they deserve better. Plus I'd love to see Tomlin get them to the playoffs so early in his career as head coach.

~sigh~

But with the way things are looking right now, that's not going to happen any time soon.

0 comments: