Sunday, October 19, 2008

What I Accomplished Today

~ I ordered a new pair of prescription sunglasses. Take that you fucking floaters! I may be wearing those damn things for most of my work day. Damn the bright office.

~ Drove to Walmart, sans any sunglasses. That's an accomplishment for me! Didn't have a panic attack doing it.

~ Split one of those huge Angus burgers from McDonald's with my dad. The Deluxe is yummy but god, its enough for at least 3 people!!!

~ Bought kitten food for the sweet little beasts that refuse to let me get a good night's sleep.

~ Made a batch of chocolate chip cookies. Sadly not from scratch. These were the refrigerated dough kind. Still, they = yum.

~ Griped about how I still ache just about everywhere from the fall and all the anxiety I've put myself through lately.

~ Had a little cry over the 100th Birthday Picture Book we had made for Grandma. Still missing her terribly.

~ Working at counting my blessings again to remind myself that though some things in my life are annoying, I have so much good in it too.

0 comments: