Saturday, October 11, 2008

Mmmm Mexican

I want to go to Amigos. Its a gorgeous little Mexican place that I've been hearing about for months now. I loved the look of it when Jen and I went to see Mamma Mia! a few weeks back and now I've had a look at the menu.

Mmm.

I love Mexican food, or rather Americanized Mexican. Actually I've been to a few places that claim to be authentic and I liked them too, so maybe I do like all Mexican.

That said, I just really want to go there and eat. And I would if some tard hadn't chucked the coupon from the Magazine section of the newspaper in the trash the other day. Damn and blast.

I could use some really good Mexican food. Actually after the week I put myself through, I could use a really big margarita and a really gorgeous guy (Ok, a geeky guy we all know my type) to drag my drunken butt away from the cantina!

But I don't think that's going to happen anytime soon.

Aw well, I guess I'll have to settle for a tv dinner.

0 comments: