Monday, October 06, 2008

Not To Much To Say

I'm still trying to convince myself that my "eye floaters" are not a sign of certain doom for me. Its not been easy, especially since the last few days have been really bright ones. And that makes things a bit more annoying.

I just wish I hadn't read up on them on the internet, because they come out and say, they are harmless but they don't ever go away.

ARGH!

That doesn't make me feel better.

I'll get used to it, I read.

Fat chance.

I'll probably explode from nerves before that happens. I guess its a good thing I scheduled an eye exam this week, even though I had one back in June. (Another expense I didn't need this month)

All of this is making me depressed and again I reiterate that I have no one to talk to to make me feel better about this.

I mean I know its nothing, but would you please tell my brain that, because its not getting through.

I feel like my body is falling apart, and over something so little, I know.

0 comments: