Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I Should Never Watch CSI Miami

I have no idea why I stayed up past the comedy shows last night, but I did and let me tell you, CSI Miami last night was particularly gory!

Blech!

Just the right blend of weirdness to give a person nightmares, which I don't need, thank you very much. Where do they come up with these stories? At least the L & O epis are sometimes taken from the headlines, so you have an idea how whack the world really is, but this show takes the cake sometimes.

As much as I love some of the cop/crime dramas, why does the 10 o'clock hour have to be a huge gore fest?

Seriously?

This is when ER, (Hospital gore) all the Law & Orders (Not as much gore but still some) and CSI (Hugely gory) are on.

Is it just that we adults like the whole blood and guts thing? I'm not real keen on it, that's actually why I stopped watching House, too damn gory, even though I absolutely love Hugh Laurie. (eep that rhymes)

Why can't we have some more adult type dramas or more mature comedy on in that hour?

Oh yeah, that would bring me JOY!

0 comments: