Friday, October 27, 2006

Top 5 On Friday - Week 95

This week, I submitted the topics for the Music Memoirs meme. Hey! I'm allowed to, it's my meme.

2 topics this week, both Halloween related.

Top 5 songs that scare you

Ohio Express - Yummy Yummy Yummy
ARGH! I heard this one on the radio yesterday and I'm still feeling the effects of it. Yummy yummy yummy I've got love in my tummy? Yikes!

Commander Cody - Hot Rod Lincoln
When Robert "Fish" Herring @ Pickle wants to torture me, this song will be played. Lordy but its awfully frightening

Celine Dion - My Heart Will Go On
Everytime I hear this song I get goose bumps and not in a good way. It also makes me want to lose my lunch. I hope I never hear this one after a good meal at the Islander Buffet in Wheeling.

Justin Hayward - Marie
Something about this song makes me want to run screaming from the room. I think it's the subject matter of the song and visual that comes to mind when I hear it.

Suzanne Vega - Luka
Just thinking about this song scares me! My name is Luka, I live on the second floor. ARGH!

Part two of this meme will come after work.

0 comments: